Matur Nuwun sanged...

Saturday, November 15, 2008



Semua... Makasih...
all of you still remember my b'day...
i ever think this way before..
^^ (lebay dee...)

Special thanks for :

  • My b.luv Dad, My amazing Mom, My handsome Bro, My lil' sister : thanks 4 ur coming here at that time... im so glad..
  • Ghost : thanks.. meski bis ujian, kalian msh inget ultah q.. (hiks, jd terharuu..) tumben rencana kalian gagal total?.. cm kena separo... ^^
  • My prince charming, Afgan :thanks dah bela2in dateng ke Mlg.. that's d'most unforgetable surprise.. (Hha....)
  • Fitri : thanks 4 ur help... tanpamu apa jadinya blogq.. ^^ (puas?puas?) ^^ but bneran Thanks yak, Vit... what a kind girl... hohoho..
  • Marleen, Ryla, Dino : thanks yak, Alfonso nya... its so funny..
  • Kaphy : thanks 4 ur watch..
  • Ophe :thanks yak 4 ur alarm clock.. that's so useful actually..
  • Mia : thanks 4 ur towel..
  • Alyn : thanks 4 ur shirt...
  • someone who has ever made my heart feel guilty : thanks 4 ur gift... though i wear it just 3 days... it doesn't matter.. thanks 4 all...
  • V.my : thanks.. u always can make my heart so cool cause ur speak... ur joke.. ur trivias... thanks..
  • people that can't mention here... THANKS..
Read More…

0 comments: